Knowledge at Your Fingertips
Money Pig is a money management tool designed to help you see what your money is doing and how you are using your money. Money Pig allows you to plan out your income, provide visualization around your current and future financial life and produce a quick budget. If you are having trouble tracking your financies, Money Pig is for you.
Keeping Your Data Secure
Money Pig is different than other applications in a few ways. First of all, it does not save your data to the cloud. Many companies and even governments have been hacked recently. These include: Sony, US Post Office, Staples, Kmart, Target and J.P. Morgan Chase.
Rather than have a database filled with millions of user's data which only takes one hack, we believe it is better to keeping it local to your computers you are in control of your data. This also means we can't sell your data to third parties, because we do not have it. Money Pig allows for password protecting with encryption that the NSA uses for what they define as TOP SECRET documents. Money Pig is designed around a user who might have rental income or a small business. Our software is designed around creating rules to help you quickly keep track of write offs and business expenses. Finally, Money Pig is designed to give insight into your current spending behaviors and make up your own mind how to budget, rather than telling you how to live or make you feel guilty. We believe: Knowledge is power. Keep you in the know and the bad guys out.
Money Pig Supports
- 20+ reports: cashflow, forecasting, budget, account transactions, writeoffs and more
- Reporting by various time periods, such as weekly and monthly
- Variety of charting options
- Automated rule sets for categorization, writeoffs detection, payee renaming
- Password protecting with encryption that the NSA uses for TOP SECRET documents
- Deep data filtering in any grid, per column
- Powerful import tools for CSV and QIF files
- Multi-bank CSV format support
- Automatic backup system allowing you to go back to any previous save
- Extremely fast even with tens of thousands of transactions
- Export to Excel
- Multi-account support, including credit cards
- Auto-archive older transactions
- Ability to annotate your financial reports
- Highly standardized design allows you to quickly master its features
- Over 100 categories built in by default
- Motivated development team interested in making the product better in the years to come
- For insight into money management, why not check out our blog